Using your own platelet-rich-plasma (PRP) to rejuvenate the skin, this therapy is based on a natural wound-healing ability, with no associated risk of allergies and infections.
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin brightening
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces the appearance and smoothens stretch marks
- Regeneration of collagen
- Improves the appearance and smoothens acne scars
- Minimises open pores
- Stimulate hair growth for hair loss
- Totally safe – derived from patients’ own blood
- Depends on the area being treated.
- Advisable to repeat treatment every 3 to 4 weeks until expected result is achieved, or as maintenance.
- Slight redness will occur after treatment but will disappear within 24 hours, depending on the individual’s skin condition.
- Should bruising develops on the treated area, it will normally take 7 days to subside.
The patient’s blood is separated into parts in a laboratory process (centrifugation), where the platelet-rich-plasma is obtained. It is then re-injected into the treatment areas and the growth factors naturally create volume in the skin, stimulating the production of collagen that helps reverse signs of ageing.
PRP is injected with very fine needles to minimise discomfort. Topical anesthetic cream is applied prior to the treatment to increase comfort level.
Full effect of treatment is visible after 2 months, as the new collagen plumps up the lines and improves overall appearance of the skin.