Microneedling/Dermapen is also known as collagen induction therapy which uses a specific serum that is injected into the skin via a roller with micro-needles on it. With the fine pinpoint punctures created by the needling, the serum can penetrate deeper into your skin while also stimulating regeneration of skin cell and increasing the production of collagen.
- Regeneration of collagen
- Skin tightening and brightening
- Minimises open pores
- Improves the appearance of acne scars
- Improves and reduces the appearance of pigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces the appearance and smoothen stretch marks
- Stimulate hair growth for hair loss
- Depends on treated area.
- Advisable to repeat treatment every 3 to 4 weeks until expected result is achieved, or as maintenance.
- Slight redness will occur after treatment but will subside within 3-5 days, depending on the individual’s skin condition..
Your face will look flushed with mild swelling, but it will subside with 3-5 days. There may be some visible pinpoint bleeding or bruising.
It is safe to be used on all skin types and colors, without the risk of getting post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH).
Depends on the condition of the skin, usually 4-6 treatments with an interval of 4 weeks.
Apply moisturiser to keep the skin hydrated as well as apply sun block with SPF 30 and above during day time.
It is best to AVOID any skin care with peeling agents such as AHA, BHA etc. If possible, avoid long sun exposure for a faster recovery.