This treatment uses low-level laser therapy (HEALITE) to heal in a non-invasive, drug-free, sterile, and painless way. It works at the subcellular, cellular and tissue levels to obtain the desired clinical result. It is also an excellent adjunctive therapy to improve already superb results and is well tolerated by patients of all ages.
Low-Level Light Therapy (HEALITE)
- Accelerates and enhances post-surgery and post-laser wound healing
- Reduces post-laser treatment sequelae (pain, bruising, edema and erythema)
- Offers prophylaxis (prevention) of hypertrophic (enlargement of) scar formation
- Improves post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- Skin rejuvenation
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Kills p-bacteria that causes acne
- Stimulate hair growth for hair loss
- Improves skin tone, texture, and luminosity
- Prevents skin inflammation (atopic dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis)
- Improves clinical result for other procedures
- Depends on treated area.
- Advisable to repeat treatment every 3 or 4 weeks until expected result is achieved, or as maintenance.
- There is no downtime.