IPL is also used for clients who wish to have rejuvenated skin that has been damaged to sun or tanning bed exposure. It stimulates collagen production, resulting in tighter, smoother skin free from pigmentation, lesions, wrinkles, and fine lines.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
IPL for Face
IPL uses light to restore a visibly fresh and youthful appearance to sun-damaged, dull-looking skin by the process of photorejuvenation. This uses the optimal wavelength of light to clear vascular and pigmented lesion by targeting on haemoglobin and melanin. The lesion will disappear once it absorbs the light. The heat absorbed by the skin also stimulates the regeneration of collagen. Can be done on young or matured skin.
- Skin rejuvenation, brightening, and tightening
- Regeneration of collagen and skin tone improvement
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces and improves pigmentation, freckles, acne, and spider vein
- Depends on treated area.
- Advisable to repeat treatment every 3 to 4 weeks until expected result is achieved, or as maintenance.
- Slight redness may occur after certain treatments but will disappear within 24 hours.
Depending on the treated area, usually 3-5 treatments, with an interval of 2-3 weeks.
The recommended interval is 4-6 weeks, up to at least 6-8 sessions for the hair to be reduced permanently.
Depending on the treated area, usually it takes about 20 minutes.
Even skin tone, smoother look and texture, reduced sunspots, shrunk in pore size and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles reduced.