High intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) is a non-invasive and painless treatment for face lifts. HIFU is a safe treatment that locally delivers and deposits ultrasound energy deep into the skin at optimal temperature. The ultrasound energy encourages production of collagen for skin rejuvenation, which gives tightening and lifting effect. HIFU can be done on both face and body.
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
- Stimulate collagen production
- Firming & tightening
- Improve fine lines & wrinkles
- Enhance jawline definition
- Depends on the area being treated.
- Face & neck – approximately 30 minutes.
- Body – approximately 60 minutes.
- Advisable to repeat treatment every month until expected result is achieved, or as maintenance.
- Advisable to combine with other slimming modalities like Eximia Body Contour, Radio Frequency, Shockwave, Ultrasound Cavitation, MDS, Cryolipolysis and MesoLipo to achieve the best possible results.
- There is no downtime.
Most individuals require up to 3 sessions. However, it depends on the individuals’ skin laxity.
No, however some individuals might appear flushed and red for a few hours.
You may see some effect right after the treatment, but ultimately the results will take place over 2-3 months when your body naturally stimulates collagen.