Fractional CO2 Laser is a therapy treatment that facilitates the growth of skin tissues. This procedure allows the skin to heal much faster, providing more effective results. The laser treatment reduces wrinkles through the stimulation of collagen, which plumps up the skin naturally.
Fractional CO2 Laser
- Improves skin texture and minimizes open pores
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, and stretch marks
- Rejuvenates, brightens, and tightens skin
- Regeneration of collagen, removes skin tags, oil seeds, and moles
- Depends on treated area.
- You may feel a slight burning sensation and swelling for 2 to 3 days after treatment.
- Advisable to repeat treatment every 3 or 4 weeks until expected result is achieved, or as maintenance.
- Redness may occur on the treated area and usually subsides between 5 and 7 days. A slight burning sensation may be felt throughout the downtime period.
Before treatment, topical anesthetic cream will be applied to provide a more comfortable treatment. During the treatment, patients might feel a mild stinging sensation. Immediately after, the skin feels warm and appears red for a few hours. Scab formation will take over for the next few days, may last up to 5 days.
Apply moisturizer to keep the skin hydrated as well as apply sun block with SPF 30 and above during day time. It is best to AVOID any skin care with peeling agents such as AHA, BHA etc. If possible, avoid long sun exposure for a faster recovery.
Depends on your skin condition, noticeable results can be seen even after the first session. Normally, doctor will recommend 4-6 treatments, once a month.