Long Pulse Nd: YAG Laser offers the perfect solution for skin rejuvenation, hair removal, as well as vascular lesions treatment. This type of non – ablative laser has the ability to penetrate deeply into the skin to create thermal effects without damaging the skin surface. Its homogeneous absorption in skin and low absorption in melanin allow it to be safely used with all skin types.
Long Pulsed Nd: YAG Laser
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin tightening
- Skin firming
- Skin lifting
- Improves skin elasticity
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine line
- Vascular lesions treatment
- Hair removal
- Rosacea treatment
- Depends on treated area..
- Advisable to repeat treatment every 3 or 4 weeks until expected result is achieved, or as maintenance.
- Slight redness will occur on the treated area and will subside within few hours, depending on treatment.
Once laser penetrates the skin, temperature start to rise in the blood vessel, thus safely coagulating it.
Air-cooling will be provided throughout the treatment to reduce any discomfort that might occur during the treatment.
Some people may experience a burning sensation (like mild sunburn) or itching that may persist for up to 2 hours after treatment. The desired effect when treating broken capillaries (vascular lesions) is initial darkening of the
vessels due to blood coagulation.
Depending on the severity of your broken capillaries, you may need 3-6 treatments.