Derma Veil is a collagen stimulator made with poly-lactic acid (PLA) combined with glycolic acid (GA). It stimulates collagen production at the injected areas, restoring volume and producing lasting filling results, hence reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Stimulate collagen production
- Firms and smoothens the skin
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin brightening
- Improves skin hydration
- Depends on treated area.
- Advisable to repeat treatment until expected result is achieved, or as maintenance.
- Slight redness will occur after treatment but will disappear within 24 hours, depending on the individual’s skin condition.
- Should bruising develops on the treated area, it will normally take 7 days to subside.
A minimum of 2 treatment sessions are required, but due to individual concerns and conditions, you may require more sessions.
Common side effects are mild discomfort on the injection area, redness, bruising, itching or swelling, mostly due to the insertion of the needle.
It is not suitable, if:
- Allergic to any components in Derma Veil
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Chronic skin issues